In the press release, Blizzard Entertainment has made it clear that WarCraft 3: Reforged is not a remaster, but a complete remake. The real-time strategy game has been redesigned from scratch, including a comprehensive graphics update and a set of “modern social features” including player assignment via Blizzard Battle.net. Other Battle.net features: chat, voice chat, clans and reconnection after disconnections. In addition, Blizzard promises to actively support the community – starting with an updated world editor.
WarCraft 3: Reforged includes WarCraft 3: Reign of Chaos and WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne. The remake is anounced to be published in 2019. Here is all information summarized that we know so far.
- WarCraft 3 and WarCraft 3: Reforged are compatible for playing together. Both versions will continue to receive new game balance patches and updates, as well as a revised ranking system.
- Pathfinding: the navigation of the characters on the field, is also being revised and improved
- Better Micromanagement, how exactly is still open
- Revised multiplayer environment to optimize competitive gaming
- Arrenged Team (AT) of WC3 will relaunch with the Release of WC3 Reforged
- The game will be available in 13 languages
- The Standard Edition will cost 29.99 €. The Spoils of War Edition with additional digital content for other Blizzard games will cost 39.99 €.
Teamfight Tactics patch notes 9.16B – Nerfs & Adjustments
The latest patch in Teamfight Tactics has been integrated on the live server since late Wednesday night. In Teamfight Tactics 9.16B, Riot Games continues to work on matchmaking. Gnar and…
Teamfight Tactics Pantheon New Champion Announced
Pantheon was announced to be a new champion in Teamfight Tactics (TFT). He joins the game mode as Dragon Guardian.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.16 Details – Patch Notes, Changes
The new patch 9.16 for Teamfight Tactics is released. It introduced some innovations in matchmaking, new champions and many balance changes.
When is Warcraft 3: Reforged’s release date?
According to the developers of Blizzard, the beta phase of Warcraft 3: Reforged should actually start in spring 2019. Since it’s already summer, they seem unable to meet this goal….