The latest patch in Teamfight Tactics has been integrated on the live server since late Wednesday night. In Teamfight Tactics 9.16B, Riot Games continues to work on matchmaking. Gnar and Miss Fortune received buffs while a few other champions were nerfed. Riot introduced the Teamfight Tactics patch notes with the following statement:
“In true B-side fashion, this patch will be fairly light. The biggest change is to the in-game matchmaking system, which should prevent you from seeing the same opponent too often. This change will be an improvement on past versions, but we’re still not completely happy with the system and we’ll continue to tinker going forward. For gameplay, the meta is in a pretty good spot following the inclusion of our Hextech friends, and we’re giving out a few small bumps to the outliers.”
Check out the complete Teamfight Tactics 9.16B patch notes below.
Teamfight Tactics patch notes 9.16B
- Bonus Health: 300/600/1000 ⇒ 250/500/900
- Health: 700 ⇒ 650
- Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 70
- Ability Bonus Attack Speed: 0.75/1.0/1.25 ⇒ 0.6/0.8/1.0
- Rocket Damage: 100/225/350 ⇒ 100/200/300
- Shield Duration: 2/3/4 ⇒ 2/2.5/3
- Ability Damage: 150/250/350 ⇒ 100/225/350
- Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 75/150
- Spell Damage: 250/600/950 ⇒ 300/600/900
- Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Bonus Attack Damage on Transform: 30/60/90 ⇒ 50/100/150
- Ability Damage: 800/1250/1700 ⇒ 900/1300/1700
- Armor: 20 ⇒ 30
- Ability Damage: 200/325/450 ⇒ 175/300/425
- Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Damage: 200 ⇒ 180
- Further adjustments to in game matchmaking to prevent seeing the same opponents as often.
- The Hextech trait now disables Ionic Spark for the appropriate 8 seconds instead of a whole round.
The biggest buffs in the latest update undoubtedly got Gnar. The Yordle has nearly twice as much attack damage on level 1 after its transformation as before, namely 50 instead of 30. The damage was further increased at level 2 and 3.
Teamfight Tactics Pantheon New Champion Announced
Pantheon was announced to be a new champion in Teamfight Tactics (TFT). He joins the game mode as Dragon Guardian.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.16 Details – Patch Notes, Changes
The new patch 9.16 for Teamfight Tactics is released. It introduced some innovations in matchmaking, new champions and many balance changes.
Warcraft 3: What we know so far
In the press release, Blizzard Entertainment has made it clear that WarCraft 3: Reforged is not a remaster, but a complete remake. The real-time strategy game has been redesigned from…
When is Warcraft 3: Reforged’s release date?
According to the developers of Blizzard, the beta phase of Warcraft 3: Reforged should actually start in spring 2019. Since it’s already summer, they seem unable to meet this goal….